911Doctor
911Doctor, Doctor
Experience:  Board Certified Emergency Physician
19155615

Hi Im writing this because yesterday I had sexual intercourse

Hi
I'm writing this because yesterday I had sexual intercourse with a girl I had only just met, when we were doing it she had quite a bit of pubic hair,
The same night about 2hrs after I noticed I had developed a rash just above the pubic hair area,[around the waist ish line, today I still have it and I began to worry so I called her and she said that she was completely safe but that could be a lie just as much as the truth I was wondering whether I should be concerned with this, I don't usually get waist line rashes so it couldn't of been underwear, well at least I don't think so and it was also unprotected sex if that changes anything, please help

Thanks

911Doctor :

Welcome, My answers are for educational purposes only. Remember please, that we do not get paid if you do not click 'accept' / give positive ratings!

911Doctor :

So most likely this is simply irritation from the intercourse and will resolve shortly.

911Doctor :

Sexually transmited diseases do not appear immediatley. Almost all take days if not weeks to appear.

911Doctor :

The worst thing I can think of in this case would be pubic lice, also called 'crabs', which is not dangerous, merely irritating.

911Doctor :

HERE IS A LINK

911Doctor :

but again, based on what you have told me i don't thnk this is likely

911Doctor :

if you develop a spreading rash

911Doctor :

or particularly if you develop blisters

911Doctor :

then it's time to see your physician

911Doctor :

if the sex was particularly vigorous then skin irritation is the most likely thing

911Doctor :

and this should resove shortly

911Doctor :

i stand ready to answer follow up questions if you have them, simply type them in the box below and click 'reply' and i will be back with you shorly.

911Doctor :

911Doctor :

thank you for your question and remember that positive feedback is always appreciated.

911Doctor :

and this should resove shortly

911Doctor :

best