Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

Good morning to you. this is serious question i am having but

Good morning to you. this is serious question i am having but don't be surprise because that is what has been doing me now.

Anytime I have sex with me wife, i usually make love with her 8 mins in the first first round
but in the second round, i use to go around 30-35mins although i may rest on it but my dick will be indoor.

Presently, in the first round, its just 2mins at worst while the second round is also 3mins at worst.

I discover this is a problem. doctor help me with what exactly happen so that i can cure it and regain my strength.

Greetings Mark.

The causes of premature ejaculation can be collectively due to various factors like;

1) Hormonal
2) 5 HT dysfunction
3) Hyperexcitable ejaculation or hyperarousability
4) Penis hypersensitivity
5) Poor ejaculatory control
6) Infrequent sex
7) Anxiety
8) Performance stress

One or many factors can play role simultaneously. Urologist's assessment would be able to give the clue and then are dealt appropriately.

Following measures are helpful for premature ejaculation;

1) Application of lidocaine on glans about 20-30 minutes before the intercourse.
2) Learning of squeeze technique; your physician or urologist can give counsel about this (you learn to squeeze the erect penile shaft before the ejaculatory reflex is stimulated; see the internet resource link below also)
3) Medical therapy;
a) clomipramine, phenoxybenzamine are the medication which can be helpful to you.
b) Numerous studies have shown that selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and drugs with SSRI-like side effects are safe and effective to treat premature ejaculation. So you need to get the prescription of any of the following medications;

1) Sertraline
2) Fluoxetine
3) Clomipramine
4) Paroxetine
5) Citalopram

The other way suggested is the masturbate 3-4 hours before the sex. The ejaculation is significantly delayed than with the sexual act, if you get an erection in 3-4 hours.
4) Female up position; this delays the ejaculation
5) Avoidance of stress: performance stress, again increases the premature ejaculation and aggravate the situation.
6) Sex therapy sessions.

Read this resource;

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/premature-ejaculation/DS00578

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks very much Dr. Arun Phophalia. How can i get the following drugs. because presently i will be traveling to Kenya in two hours time. can this drugs be placed online. or can justanswer charged me for you to get the medication to be by shipping it to my house in the state and i can have someone ship it to me. because i am going for 2 months conference and i need to test myself over there after the medication as you have told me. i will be willing to hear from you soon.

You are very welcome, Mark.

You may try these web sites which claims to provide prescription medications;

http://www.quickrxrefills.com/

https://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com/

These medications may be prescribed by a doctor in Kenya also.

JustAnswer is a question and answer website. We can't prescribe here.

It is privilege assisting you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks so much Dr. are they the five(5) drugs below i am to purchase. and i will be placing for the order today if those are they? secondly how do i use them or i should contact you after i have ordered them? and do you have email address i can be reaching you incase when the medications are here, i will like you to be the one to tell me on how to be taking it ?

1) Sertraline
2) Fluoxetine
3) Clomipramine
4) Paroxetine
5) Citalopram

Hello Mark,

You have to take only one of them. You may take Sertraline 50 mg once a day. You can ask me follow up questions here on this thread as personal contact is prohibited by the JustAnswer.

Please rate the answer Excellent / Good, if this has been satisfactory. Only a positive rating gives us credit and payment for the work and expertize. You may ask the follow up questions even after rating.