Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

My brother got into a argument with a woman who already had

My brother got into a argument with a woman who already had heart the argument my sibling pushed her on her chest not with so much force because she didn't even fall back...the next day she went to hospital she had a heart valve rupture can that have been caused by my brother?
Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.

It's hard to say a definite yes or no but I can tell you that blunt trauma to the chest can cause a valve to rupture in a person who already has cardiac issues. While I didn't see the incident, her Cardiologist might be able to lend light to the cause by just visualizing her chest area where he pushed her and also by chest xray to see if any bones were fractured or any other trauma was done.

Let me know if I can help further.