Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

I purchased both alore & levela because your ad stated the

I purchased both alore & levela because your ad stated the combination works better and faster. I have decided to use it for 30 days rather than the trial period, since so far I have seen no results. My question: both alore & levela says to use it twice a day, but there are no specific instructions on how to apply. Do I use both at the same time or spread it out?
Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.

While doesn't manufacture either of these products nor do they promote either one of these products. We are only a group of healthcare professionals with varying backgrounds who are here 24/7 to answer your health related questions.

Back to your question....knowing how the skin works (on a epidermal level), it would most likely be better to use the products as you have mentioned. Apply one thin layer of the first cream, the wait at least 20 minutes for absorption, then apply the other layer. You can also apply them while your skin is damp (after washing your face) to increase absorption.

If you continue to see no results, you can always contact the makers of these creams for a possible refund.

Some of these creams promise astonishing results but they can only do so much applied topical. Your local Dermatologist might have some stronger products like Obagi or other products similar to Obagi that are sold by trained professionals and they may produce more dramatic results. But just remember, for the most dramatic results, it may require a surgical procedure done by a Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon (most dramatic).

Hope this has helped, please let me know if I can help further.