Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

I am with AHM health cover. I have recently split from my wife

I am with AHM health cover. I have recently split from my wife and I am still paying family membership as we have a 3 year old. I am living at a different address and was wanting to know if I am covered under this policy. Her address is on the membership.
Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.

I am familiar with AHM. Yes, you are still covered under the policy until your wife takes you off the policy (if she is the principal member). If you are the principal member, you just need to call AHM @ 134 246 and let them know your address has changed. A phone call, online form, or a mail in form has to be completed for a change in coverage to happen. If the principal member has not done that, there should be no change in coverage. However, AHM does need the address of the principal member (whether that be you or your wife).

Reply back if I can help further...