Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
3310972

HI are you available for a follow up question at this point?

HI are you available for a follow up question at this point? you answered a question of mine last night

I usually get in the website at night , if you want to ask me any question or you have any doubts ,just tell me so I can help you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have a few follow up questions for you if you dont mind doc. I am really nervous ab returning to my girlfriend that I cheated on during this incident. I appreciate your response to my first question with such convincing evidence. I just want to know why you say my results are conclusive. Where does that answer come from? Is it from experience? Is it a known FACT that a 30 hiv rna is medically conclusive. Can I return to my regular sex life without worry? Are you an expert in HIV testing and what not? I am just an anxious mess with all of this. Thank you so much for your time. You have no idea how important it is to me, my life, and my career.
Yes, I currently live in Dominican Republic a country in which HIV is a health public issue and I have worked with HIV patients on a daily basis for 10 years .

With a negative HIV RNA TEST after 30 days , You can say 100 % you are not infected.

You can return to your regular sex life without worry ,stop thinking about this , you are completely fine .

If you feel the need to rate "Helped a little" (1) or "I expected more”(2) they count as negative rating , please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will be happy to continue further and assist you until I am able to explain any concerns or doubts to your satisfaction.

Please be aware if you give any rating below 3 stars then I will not be compensated in any way for helping you today. Good luck to you and have a good day !

When we finish our conversation if you like the answer ,please click accept so I can get credit for my work.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok. Is this test as accurate as the antibody test at 6 months? Everyone calls it the gold standard and that alone makes me nervous already. I just want to push past this with an expert opinion. Is the Hiv rna the most sensitive test on the market? Is this the best test to take period? Do you think i should retest? Is this test considered conclusive bc at 40 days my blood would be extremely potent in my blood stream right now? Would my antibodies already be built up from my neg test at 25 days - 40 days to effect my rna test. Thank u so much
You do not need to take an antibody test .
The RNA TEST is the more accurate one in the market , it detects the HIV virus itself in your blood instead of the antibodies your body produces to combat the virus .

The results are already conclusive at 30 days , as consequence , if the results are negative at 40 days , 10 days more over the window period , the results are 100 % accurate .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
And you are 100% sure ab this. Im going to take this answer as my last opinnion. I have asked over 50 people. Its har to take advice over the internet, scares me. Its my life in your hands basically, scares me. You are a licensed doctor with a lot of experience in dealing with HIV and testing? I really thank you for your help. You have been amazing!
Yes , I am sure 100 % , you need to relax ,You do not have HIV, this is a learning life experience for you and fortunately it did not have negative consequences .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You are a licensed doctor?
Yes, I am a licensed medical doctor .

You can not be an expert in this website without license.