Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years

(37 year old female) Earlier today, started feeling rectal

(37 year old female) Earlier today, started feeling rectal pressure. Now I am feeling rectal and vaginal pressure. It is very uncomfortable.
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern appropriately.

Have you noticed any bump near rectum?
Do you have pain in passing bowel movements?
Have you noticed blood mixed with stool?
Do you feel continuous urge to pass urine after you urinate?
What do you meany by vaginal pressure-please explain.
Any previous medical issue?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

-No bump near rectum.

-No pain while passing bowels.

-I didn't look at last stool.

-Urination seems normal.

-Rectal and vaginal pressure- heaviness, like something is pushing against area from inside.

History- Upper abdominal pain possibly due to Gallbladder not functioning properly.

Thanks for quick input.I am sorry to hear about your problems.

There can be few possibilities of such frequent pressure in rectum and vagina. Possible cause can be Irritable bowel syndrome, Start of internal hemorrhoids and spinal nerve compression which can cause a feeling of pressure in the rectum. This is because many of the nerves around the pelvis and rectum also run through the back.
It could also be internal hemorrhoids,there may be a weakness of the rectal wall with bulging. Another condition Pelvic Floor Dysfunction where muscle of pelvis don't work properly may cause such symptoms.

You need to get rectal examination, x-ray of lower spine, stool analysis/ colonoscopy/ ultrasound of abdomen done.
You should see your doctor physically and share these thoughts and go for appropriate treatment.

If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know how I can be of further assistance.
It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service. Please rate me highly and provide me with feedback. Leaving a Bonus will be highly appreciated.