Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
3310972

I have a bottle of Nasanex that expired in May 2010. Is it

I have a bottle of Nasanex that expired in May 2010. Is it still safe to use? I would hate to get a new script if I can use this one up first.
Welcome and thanks for your question , yes , You can use it .

However , you need to know that the medication could have lost potency or efficiency ,specially if it was not kept in a cool place ,but you can still take it.

If you feel the need to rate "Helped a little" (1) or "I expected more”(2) they count as negative rating , please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will be happy to continue further and assist you until I am able to explain any concerns or doubts to your satisfaction.

Please be aware if you give any rating below 3 stars then I will not be compensated in any way for helping you today. Good luck to you and have a good day !

When we finish our conversation if you like the answer ,please click accept so I can get credit for my work.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you! It is a $40 co-pay so spending $18 to speak with you is a bargain. Have an awesome day! Laura

You're welcome ,if you need any additional information ,I will be here to assist you.