Help4Health
Help4Health, Registered Nurse
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
6761470

My wife just started with Medicare; however, Medicare does

My wife just started with Medicare; however, Medicare does not cover all the medical costs. What is the best additional coverage to cover the remaining costs and drugs? My wife’s health is not great and wonderful
Category: Health
Expert:  Help4Health replied 1 year ago.

Hello Anton,
In which state does your wife reside, please?
Thanks!
Ben, R.N., J.D.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Minnesota

Hello Anton,

My name isXXXXX'm a registered nurse and licensed attorney. Glad to try and help out.

Sure sorry for the circumstances, truly. My heart goes out to your wife.

Please extend to her my genuine best wishes for her good health.

I'm pleased to hopefully offer both of you some reassurance and peace of mind. A "supplement" or "supplemental plan" fits the bill for your wife's needs in this regard. Yours is very much one of the "good" states in terms of information and resources for people like you good folks. More specifically, I would recommend taking advantage of the following free resource provided courtesy of the Minnesota Department of Health:

2013 Health Care Choices for Minnesotans on Medicare

If you'll please click on that link, it's the best comprehensive "one stop" resource for your wife's situation.

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.

I hope all works out for your wife. She's fortunate indeed to have such an obviously caring spouse in her corner.

Take care,

Ben, R.N., J.D.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ben

Thank you very much for the answer. After I open the link and check if I find "the solution", I will contact you again and give you my best rating.

Just give me some time to study the "stuff".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I opened the link. I think I should find all the answers, if not, I can call the

place and ask.

Please reply so I can give you my rating.

Again, thank you very much for your help.

God bless you.

Hi there Anton,

You are most welcome...my pleasure entirely to be of some help!

Please give my very best to your wife, as well, and bless both of you, too.

Kind regards,

Ben, R.N., J.D.

Help4Health, Registered Nurse
Experience: Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.
Hello Anton,

I enjoyed working with you recently.

How are things going?

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Please just let me know.

Thanks!

Ben, R.N., J.D.