Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Locked by Customer Service

Customer Question

Good morning- The question remains the same. I was hoping someone in your website might have peers in this area who I could schedule an appointment with. Overall I'm a healthy guy who has been active in sports and exercise my whole life. My shoulder was completely torn up 3 years ago while skiiing at Alta including the rotator cuff. Last year, while skiing I fell on the end of my pole and my lung collapsed and I was in the hospital with a chest tube for 30 days. This year I had a brain seizure and spent 5 hours in surgery, released 11/14. Trying to get a primary here I've been to 2 physicians and gotten ultram and tramadol. I'm only getting partial relief. If I get an answer that will help me I will certainly give a good rating. Thank you. Dan XXXX PS- Yesterday I went back to the YMCA and worked out (stairclimber 35 min and nautilus 20 minutes) and was up in pain last night, only slept 3 hours.

Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 3 years ago.
Hello from JA
This is not a medical practice but question and answer.

It sounds like you need a pain management specialist.
Where are you exactly, city/state?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry- I was hoping you or one of your peers might know someone in my area who could help me. I can't afford $38. I will figure this out another way. Thanks again. Dan XXXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Hello- I Thought I was going to get another expert. I got same doctor and same answer. Basically hje can't help me with a referral. Thanks anyway.
I notice your relist
Would you like a referral list?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you doctor. I'll take a referral list for Albany, Schenectady, and Saratoga, New York. I have a phone book and that's how I picked the first 2 doctors. I didn't realize you were out west and may not have any way to really help me with this. So if nobody personally knows some doctors in this area just let me know and I'll just forget it for now. Thanks. Dan XXXX

I can find you comparative lists, and we are all over.
But we are not generally in a position to give you a personal referral
Why not your regular doctor?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Relist: Other. I made a mistake thinking I could get a referral towards what I need. I'm going to have to beg out at this time. Thanks for your efforts and honesty. I don't really need anymore answers. Dan XXXXx