Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

I have tightening of the tendons on both my hands,and my little

I have tightening of the tendons on both my hands,and my little fingers have started to bend.what can I do?
Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.

Sounds like you may need some blood work to determine if you have something like Rheumatoid Arthritis or other disease process starting. While there's no single test to determine RA, there are some that can strongly point to it. Medications like NSAID's (Advil, Mobic and Celebrex to name a few) are used to help with inflammation and then there are medications like Methotrexate to help relieve symptoms.

Physical Therapy along with a good diet (rich in Omega 3) will also help.

Reply back if I can help further...