Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

Im currently 32 weeks pregnant. I had two sexual partners.

I'm currently 32 weeks pregnant. I had two sexual partners. One was on June 2nd with no protection and the other was on June 16 and 17 using withdrawal method.

My cycles are around 28-32 days. My last mentral cycle was around May 22nd. My first u/s was 8/15 and I was measured at 12w2d, GA (puts my LMP around 5/20). My second u/s was on 9/27 and I was measured at 18w3d, GA (puts my LMP around 5/21). My growing uterus has consistently measured the number of weeks that I am according to the ultrasounds.

Is there any chance all this could be off and I concieved on the 16th or 17th? This is something I can't stop thinking and focusing on and I really need to move on and mentally and physically prepare myself for my EDD of 2/27!

Thanks you.
Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.

With your gestational age at your last US being 18 weeks and 3 days, I am coming up with the same estimated conception date of June 2nd. If you had conceived around the 16th or 17th, that would have been too close to your next period (unlikely you would be ovulating at that time) and your baby would be measuring a bit different...US is pretty good at determining the gestational age but just based on the fact that your periods are consistently 28-32 days, you would have been ovulating very close to June 2nd. While there is always a very small chance you conceived on either the 16th or 17th, it is more unlikely...much more unlikely. You know to be 100% sure would be to have a paternity test after the baby is born but from all calculations, it is very likely the June 2nd episode is what got you pregnant. Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help further.