Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years

I am a 30 year old woman and about 2 years ago i would have

I am a 30 year old woman and about 2 years ago i would have to bring my husband to work and while taking him i noticed my chest felt like i had alot of pressure but would do it when i got up later in the day. Sometimes my legs or arms would feel numb especially at night and for the last few days my chest hurts and i cant get comfortable i have had shivers, my eyes seem a bit fuzzy and my arms feel weak or numb and sometimes i feel like fainting. i have noticed that I need to take deep breathes because I don't feel like I getting enough oxygen.
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can help you-

Do you suffer from severe emotional stress disorder?
Do you have pain in left side of chest?
Do you have breathing discomfort?
For how long you have been having such symptoms?
What is your blood pressure level?
Are you on any medications or diagnosed with any medical condition?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the pain is on the left side mostly but also the middle of chest, I have noticed that it's a little harder to breath and a little uncomfortable and I've been having numbness in arms and legs for about 2-3 years, my chest would hurt a bit when i layer down but it is really bothering me now for few days

Thanks for quick input.

It is possible that you may be suffering from Angina pain. Angina usually starts with chest pain or tightness .This pain can be felt as dull, heavy, tight or severe. Also pain and discomfort may spread to your jaw, neck, arms, back or stomach.
One may feel sick or shortness of breath.

You need to undergo few tests-
-Blood tests, such as a blood count, glucose and cholesterol level and specific blood tests for heart damage.
-EKG should be done.

Further management will be advised after clinical examination and tests.I suggest that you should not delay and rush to ER ASAP.

Having generalized numbness in arms and legs for long time, can occur with any of these possibilities-

- Low levels of thyroid hormone.,
- Abnormal levels of calcium, potassium, or sodium in your body.
- Decrease in vitamin B12 levels.
- Pressure on the spinal nerves, or pressure on Peripheral nerves.

You will be requiring few tests for exact diagnosis. These are-

•Complete blood count
•Electrolyte level
•Thyroid function tests
•Measurement of vitamin levels
•Blood sugar tests.
Also ElectroMyography may be considered.

Your present symptoms, should not be left ignored, and i suggest that you should not delay and rush to ER ASAP.

If you have any further query then please feel free to ask.
Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me –
I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Best wishes