Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H( Univ of Liverpool),34yrs experience in practice

Sterodrol, I am 51 years of age, been working out for 20 years,

Sterodrol, I am 51 years of age, been working out for 20 years, I have always been 150 to 158 lbs, and I just stay lean and ripped, could strodrol help me gain mas and if so would it be safe for a guy my age and what possible irreversible damage could this cause me if I tried it for 30 days?

Sterodol is a dietary supplement containing various plant based ingredients which include tribulus alatus del,physalis somnifera,reynoutria japonica,hebanthe paniculata,urtica galoepsifilia and piprum nigrum. Though this has been reported to increase muscle mass,it will also increase the cholesterol levels as well as free Testosterone levels in the body. This may increase your risk of heart attacks,cause acne and hair fall. .There have been no clinical studies with Sterodol,this being a combination of herbal supplements,, so there may be effects which have not been revealed by the manufacturers.It would be prudent to discuss the supplement with your PCP before using it.I could find no studies in literature regarding serious irreversible damage upon short term usage of Sterodol. is a site of interest.