Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience

my Blood wessel bursted left foot, sole

my Blood wessel bursted left foot, sole
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

When did this occur?

Dr Brims :

To respond, type in the box and click reply

Customer:

On 2nd of January, accidentally stepped onto a roundish hard protruding object, did feel an uncomfortable feeling, which later went into a more definite pain. This morning when observed, seen a half of palm size of blood shot under the skin., slightly swollen, at walking got to be careful step, to keep down the pain. the pain not intensive, so about 2/10.

Dr Brims : Did it penetrate your skin?
Customer:

No. the object was round, and I was barefoot. the mishap did not sensed at the moment, the under skin damage felt only after a little time. At first it was simply a smal spot sensitiveness

Dr Brims : How big is the damaged / red area?
Customer:

Approx. 30 mm round.

Dr Brims : Does it look like a blister?
Customer:

No, it more of a bruize, and tendig to be not too sensitive to touch, only getting sensitive to a harder press Also, the centre of it start to clear towards a normal skin color,

Dr Brims :

Okay, do you have any medical conditions or take any medication?

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Customer:

Yes, I am taking medications for High Blood pressure, which is at to day is normal, some times I am sensitive to gout, but is known by now, that a gout condition, similar color, producing an intensive pain.

Dr Brims :

Okay, I don't think you need to worry about this if the red area is not growing larger and the pain is not intensifying , it will likely heal with time

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a little worried about my old soul.

Dr Brims :

You're very welcome

Dr Brims :

Please remember to click a rating button prior to exiting the chat session

Dr Brims :

If you still have questions on this topic please feel free to ask

Dr Brims :

Are you still there?

Customer:

Yes I am here.

Customer:

I think, I may satisfy with your answer, and may slowly goes away. But, if not, I may have to see the doctor about it.But, as closer looked it, if the foot rested a little, feel better. Thank you again.

Dr Brims :

You're welcome

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Dr Brims :

If you have no other questions would you mind clicking a rating button?

Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience: U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.