Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

my Blood wessel bursted left foot, sole

my Blood wessel bursted left foot, sole

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

When did this occur?

Dr Brims :

To respond, type in the box and click reply

Customer:

On 2nd of January, accidentally stepped onto a roundish hard protruding object, did feel an uncomfortable feeling, which later went into a more definite pain. This morning when observed, seen a half of palm size of blood shot under the skin., slightly swollen, at walking got to be careful step, to keep down the pain. the pain not intensive, so about 2/10.

Dr Brims : Did it penetrate your skin?
Customer:

No. the object was round, and I was barefoot. the mishap did not sensed at the moment, the under skin damage felt only after a little time. At first it was simply a smal spot sensitiveness

Dr Brims : How big is the damaged / red area?
Customer:

Approx. 30 mm round.

Dr Brims : Does it look like a blister?
Customer:

No, it more of a bruize, and tendig to be not too sensitive to touch, only getting sensitive to a harder press Also, the centre of it start to clear towards a normal skin color,

Dr Brims :

Okay, do you have any medical conditions or take any medication?

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Customer:

Yes, I am taking medications for High Blood pressure, which is at to day is normal, some times I am sensitive to gout, but is known by now, that a gout condition, similar color, producing an intensive pain.

Dr Brims :

Okay, I don't think you need to worry about this if the red area is not growing larger and the pain is not intensifying , it will likely heal with time

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a little worried about my old soul.

Dr Brims :

You're very welcome

Dr Brims :

Please remember to click a rating button prior to exiting the chat session

Dr Brims :

If you still have questions on this topic please feel free to ask

Dr Brims :

Are you still there?

Customer:

Yes I am here.

Customer:

I think, I may satisfy with your answer, and may slowly goes away. But, if not, I may have to see the doctor about it.But, as closer looked it, if the foot rested a little, feel better. Thank you again.

Dr Brims :

You're welcome

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Dr Brims :

If you have no other questions would you mind clicking a rating button?