Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

My mom was an alcoholic and has been free of alcohol for 21

Customer Question

My mom was an alcoholic and has been free of alcohol for 21 yrs. has been in rehab 3 weeks due to a fracture pelvis. Taken loratab 10mg q 4 hours for 2 weeks and now confused. how long will it take for the drugs to get out of her system and her less confused
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for very long.

Lortab would eliminate in around 28-36 hours from the body. The confusion due to it may take about 36 hours to resolve.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.