Help4Health, Registered Nurse
Experience:  Relax. Let's work together. Practical solutions.

Will I have withdrawal systems taking 15 mg of perocet a d

Will I have withdrawal systems taking 15 mg of perocet a day
For approximately how long have you been taking this dosage, please?
Ben, R.N.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
4 months
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I asked the question will I have withdrawal systems being on perocet for 4 months
Hello Pat,

My name isXXXXX'm a registered nurse. Glad to try and help out.

Sure sorry for the circumstances, truly. My heart goes out to you.
Accordingly, I'm glad to hopefully offer you some encouragement. Withdrawal symptoms are primarily dependent upon two factors, namely: (1) dosage; and (2) length of us. Now, we're talking in terms of both the art of science of health care here, emphasis upon "art", meaning it is impossible to give you precise guarantees. However, I can certainly say that your daily dosage is not at all particularly "heavy" or so excessive I would expect any great difficulties. Likewise, while it's certainly more than a week or two, you're not looking at the daunting prospect of stopping years of daily usage.
So, the best I can say, and I'm speaking from addiction treatment specifically here, in terms of withdrawal I would rate yours as likely to be "mild" on say a mild/moderate/severe scale. In other words, I would be surprised if you didn't notice anything. But, neither do I expect you to be going through a horrible prolonged stretch, either. What I can say, also, is that I urge you to make the withdrawal with your prescriber's knowledge and under his or her medical direction for your safety and comfort.

If you have a follow-up question or need clarification, please just say the word by using "reply" to reach me.

I hope all works out and wish you every happiness in the new year!

Take care,
Ben, R.N.
Hello Pat,

I enjoyed working with you recently.

How are things going?

Is there anything else I can do to help?

Please just let me know.

Ben, R.N.