Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD
3310972

Hi i had sex with a UK escort a week ago, i used a condom,

Hi i had sex with a UK escort a week ago, i used a condom, however she used baby oil to lube herself & she used a lot of it on my penis with condom on.. After i finished (3-5 min max) i didnt notice any obvious tears or breakage - is there still a chance of me catching HIV? I'm so worried.. i havent slept - i have read online that HIV can still pass through small holes created by the baby oil..
Welcome and thanks for your question ,although it is recommendable not using baby oil on latex condoms because it could damage the latex or break the condom producing microscopic tears .

If you did not see any breaks ,there is no need to be worried , the risk of catching HIV under these circumstances will be extremely extremely low .

However ,in some way there is more promiscuity among women who work like escorts.

If you feel extremely anxious about this one time event, it will be good for you to be HIV tested at 3 and 6 months to give you peace of mind .

But on my opinion, under these circumstances ,I do not think you could get HIV infected.

Please only rate my answer when you are fully satisfied. If you feel the need to rate "Helped a little" (1) or "I expected more”(2) they count as negative rating , please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will be happy to continue further and assist you until I am able to explain any concerns or doubts to your satisfaction.

Please be aware if you give any rating below 3 stars then I will not be compensated in any way for helping you today. Good luck to you and have a good day !

When we finish our conversation if you like the answer ,please click accept so I can get credit for my work.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Should i go & have a early post 7-10 days contact hiv test? I don't think i can wait 3-4 months.. Also, i remember rubbing my penis against her breast while she poured baby oil over herself including my penis with condom on.. However she did perform oral with condom on before she sat on my penis (sorry about the info).. would that have reduced the oil on the condom, also what are the chances of catching hiv from a hiv positive person?

You could take an HIV PCR test ( this test detects the virus itself ) ,you will need to take the test 28 days after the risky sexual activity ,in your case ,you would need to wait 3 weeks more to take this test.

If she rubbed herself before and perform oral sex ,that could definitely reduce the amount of baby oil on the condom.

The risk of catching HIV in case a person has HIV using a condom would be around 2 % .

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok.. so the Early STD screen including HIV from 7-10 days post contact is no good for me?

No , the 7-10 days post contact test is not good or reliable , my recommendation if you want to know early if you got infected or not will be to have a HIV PCR TEST in 3 more weeks.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi. I remember after intercourse the condom wasn't fully at the base of my penis.. Is this a risk as I have read online that condoms need to be fully rolled down to the base..

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi i had sex with a UK escort a week ago, i used a condom, however she used baby oil to lube herself & she used a lot of it on my penis with condom on.. After i finished (3-5 min max) i didnt notice any obvious tears or breakage - is there still a chance of me catching HIV? I'm so worried.. i havent slept - i have read online that HIV can still pass through small holes created by the baby oil.. Also, I noticed that the condom wasn't fully rolled to the base of my penis does this also carry a risk. I have no open wounds on my penis at the time. Thank you

Do not get so anxious about this ,if the condom covered the tip of the penis the whole time there should not be any problems at all.

The semen comes from the tip not from the base ,as consequence if the tip was covered the chances of getting infected are really minimal .