Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.

skin rash on buttock, anything to worry about

Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.

Have you changed detergent lately or had any new type of fabric on? Taking any new supplements or medication?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i just sent a picture, no to all for your last question

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are you able to open my photo?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are you able to open my photo? also sent a second clearer picture

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry, are you there?

I am able to open it. And thanks for the reply.

If you have not changed anything lately (detergent, fabric softener, etc) and there have been no changes otherwise, you may be developing atopic dermatitis (Eczema) as this is quite common in the winter months due to dry skin or maybe even contact dermatitis. As long as the rash doesn't spread and the itching can be controlled with Benadryl and some topical cream like Cortisone cream, it may be self-limiting (no need for a Dr appt)...but if it has been there longer than a week and not improving then yes, you'll need to let your Dr treat you so that a secondary infection doesn't start from the skin being broken.

No, the first pic is clear enough.

Reply back if I can explain further or answer any additional questions for you today.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you for the reply and sorry for being inpatient.

this doesn't look like herpes or anything bad?

No, you're fine. No problem.

It doesn't look like Herpes to me, no. Just looks like a type of dermatitis and looks a bit itchy and like you've been scratching it maybe.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just noticed it, wash"t itchy just felt it when i sat down.

i have been anxious since having having a massage on 12/11/12.

i was naked and she was fully clothed. no oral or vaginal touching. at end i masturbated myself, but last 30 seconds she grabbed my penis until i ejaculated. it was stupid, unplanned and i feel really scared about herpes or something.

I understand. Well, genital herpes is spread via sexual intercourse or sexual contact. (your penis inside her vagina or heavy rubbing of your penis on her genitals). As long as there was none of this, you should be clear of contracting herpes from this situation on 12/11/12. Now, the rash may have come from some sort of rash she has on her hands (if not wearing gloves) and then spreading it to your buttocks (if she touched you there) or perhaps from the massage oil/cream she used.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No vaginal or oral, just the last 30 seconds she touched me
So given the picture and my description of the situation, can I breathe? And not panic? Sorry for all the replies really.
Yes, from the description given, you can breathe. :)

I would see my PCP or usual Dr if it doesn't clear up within a few more days though. They may can give you something to help speed up the healing process. Try the over the counter Cortisone cream and apply it daily (2-3 times per day) and if after the weekend, its not gone, you may want to go ahead and go.

But no, no panicking over thinking of your worst case scenario though.