Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Practicing Physician, Family Physician for 7 years

I am 71/2 inches hard an I am wanting to have a bigger penis

I am 7'1/2 inches hard an I am wanting to have a bigger penis is there any way of making my penis bigger?
Welcome to Justanswer website.
Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can help you.

What is your penis size at time of erection?
Do you have any problem in getting erection?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No problems an I am 7'1/2
Thanks for quick input.

I want to make you clear that your penis size is within normal limits. You should not panic or take stress for size.
The average penis measures is between 5 and 7 inches (13 to 18 centimeters) during erection.
According to studies if penis size is less than 3 inches (or about 7 centimeters) at time of erection then it is called as micropenis.

You may also notice that many companies which offer many different types of nonsurgical penis-enlargement treatments, but there is no scientific research on any pills or any penis enlargement device . These are not approved by FDA.
Also no reputable medical society promotes such products. Also sometimes, such product can cause severe damage to male genitalia.
You should save your money and health on such useless, and waste penis enlargement products

The only authentic way is surgery, but still its results are not so good.
You should stop worrying, your size is absolutely normal.

Please don't take stress. For peace of mind, you can have a consultation with your Urologist.

If you have any further query then please feel free to ask.
Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me –
I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Best wishes