Dr. German
Dr. German, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MD

daily I take prevacid and zyrtec. about 5 1/2 hours ago

daily I take prevacid and zyrtec.

about 5 1/2 hours ago i took some motrin.

Can I take pepcid and fioricet now if needed?

Welcome and thanks for your question , yes , You can take Pepcid and Fioricet .

There is not adverse interaction between these medications, so You can take your current medications as usual according to your doctor's recommendations.

You should always take these medications with a full glass of water and never take a higher dose than what your doctor recommended .

Please only rate my answer when you are fully satisfied. If you feel the need to rate "Helped a little" (1) or "I expected more”(2) they count as negative rating , please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with whatever issue or clarification you may need. I will be happy to continue further and assist you until I am able to explain any concerns or doubts to your satisfaction.

Please be aware if you give any rating below 3 stars then I will not be compensated in any way for helping you today. Good luck to you and have a good day !

When we finish our conversation if you like the answer ,please click accept so I can get credit for my work.