Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience

I passed my stress test today on the treadmill made it to 6

Customer Question

I passed my stress test today on the treadmill made it to 6 minutes on a fast incline then I stopped because I hit my target heart rate.
I met with my psychiatrist and he increased my medications to battle the OCD and depression.
My question behind the root of these OCD obsessions is fixating on an object like I was in the pet store looking at a rabbit statue on a cage, when I walked away from it I became worried it was no longer in my view but I did not walk all the way back to look at it a third time so as to put a limit on my OCD. This doesn't affect the nervous system aside from anxiety also should I in future instances not keep looking at it and move away quickly like I am doing with steering wheel when getting out of the car?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 3 years ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

In the future you should not keep looking at these objects