Charogat
Charogat, Doctor
Experience:  Licensed in both NYS and NJ with experience in surgery and medicine.
16403115

Greetings, my father is feeling ill right now, my mom says

Greetings, my father is feeling ill right now, my mom says he's been vomiting all night. My father says that he feels dizzy when he opens his eyes. So he's laying down in bed right now. He says feels a little somthing on his left ear, but I dont think he has a ear infection. Do you think he has vertigo right now? What should we do about this if he still continues through tomorrow? Will a free clinic help with this? Thank you for your time in helping.

Charogat :

Hi, and thank you for coming to JustAnswer.com with your question.

Charogat :

It sounds like it is possible that your father is suffering from an inner ear infection.

Charogat :

This is something that should be seen in a free clinic.

Customer:

thank you!, is there something we can do at home for the mean while?

Charogat :

You can try to give him some Benadryl if he has not medical problems that would prevent him from taking it.

Charogat :

There is a small chance that it will give him a small amount of relief.

Customer:

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX ear infection go away on its on, or will he need to see the doctor. As we don't has insurance, so keeping cost as low as possible is my only option. Thank you so much for your information.

Charogat :

He will need to see a doctor.

Charogat :

Also - I can only tell you what it sounds like from what you are describing on the computer. He really needs to be physically examined by a doctor. Over the computer it is impossible to make a diagnosis.

Customer:

for sure. thank you very much.

Charogat :

I hope he feels better very soon.

Charogat :

G-d Bless