Dr. Amir Javed
Dr. Amir Javed, Doctor
Experience:  Master in Internal medicine (London), MBBS, expert in health and fitness (six years experience)

ive 173/93 with 63 pulse rate and feel very stressed

Customer Question

i've 173/93 with 63 pulse rate and feel very stressed
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Amir Javed replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the question and coming on Just Answer. I would like to say that your systolic blood pressure of 173 is on the higher side infact very high risk of having hemorrhage, heart & kidney failure. Your diastolic blood pressure of 93 is in normal range. I will highly advise to visit ER soon as possible for urgent evaluation and heart EKG to rule out any thing serious.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. If you feel the need to click either 2 "poor service" or 1 "bad service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. My goal is excellent service which is rating 5. Rating of 4 or 5 is highly highly appreciated as this is the only way we doctors can get credit here. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed.