Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I have three bumps on penius never itch all three are in different

I have three bumps on penius never itch all three are in different locations and are not red
How long have you had them and can you describe them a bit more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

two on the side of my penius and one under penius not red and very small

Are they skin colored and how long have they been there?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes they are the color of my skin and about since wednesday

OK. This doesn't sound like any STD or something serious like cancer if either of those were your concern. These are likely small sebaceous cysts and they usually vanish within a week or two. Tretinoin cream can be used to treat them.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what if its a little pain in groin area

That wouldn't be related because these aren't infected--no redness or tenderness. Groin pain could be from a pulled muscle but it could indicate a small hernia so it would be best for you to have a doctor take a look at both your penis and your groin
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

also when i urinate it burns but not hard at all to urine

That could indicate a prostate gland infection so you should see a doctor for a urinalysis prostate exam, and cultures.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i did yesterrday and he said looks like herpes i said how they not together or redand he put me on acyclovir and took test

Herpes erupts as small clear blisteres with a red/purple rash around them and usually it's painful or itchy or both. Doesn't sound like herpes to me but the test will confirm whether or not it is.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

do herpes usually form in groups on penius

They can erupt on the penis but usuall just as a single group of small blisters. Again, your description doesn't sound at all like herpes