Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Experience:  M.B;B.S ; FCPS Experienced in all Medical Specialties
28277873

Hello Dr Actually I had a question regarding what makes me

Hello Dr
Actually I had a question regarding what makes me so nervouse these days. My english is not good, Hope to explain the things clearly. It was one year before and it was my first one night standing! I was not experienced at all and I was virgine that time. I slept with an unknown guy. Since I was virgin, he could not penetarting me completely cause it was painful for me. So he just touched my vagina with his penis (2 minutes) untill I came but even he didn't come himself and later ejaculated by hands play. one week after this experience I had cold with almost flu symptomes. And up to know, everytime I feel tired, I think that i have been infected by HIV. could you please tell me how much is the risk of HIV infection?

Hello.

Welcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.

I am Dr. Sohaib, a Medical Internist (who deals with diseases of all the organ systems of body) and i will do my best to find an answer for you.

There are few important reasons for being always tired and fatigued.

It can be due to hypothyroidism, a condition in which there is reduced production of thyroid hormones. This is a fairly common condition especially amongst females and can cause fatigue, lethargy, cold intolerance and weight gain as well.

Other causes such as chronic infections (any where in the body) such as sinusitis, hepatitis, tuberculosis can also result in the same.

Addison's disease, a condition in which there is reduced production of steroid hormones can also result in fatigue.

Chronic Fatigue syndrome is another cause.

In your encounter, the risks of HIV are there, and to be absolutely sure about this, get yourself tested for HIV antibodies which will clarify any doubts.

The current symptoms you have can be related to HIV, but less likely seem to be a part of it. As i just mentioned above, we need to look for other possible causes for your symptoms as well.

If not already, see your doctor, discuss the details i have mentioned, and have a detailed evaluation done.

I would have been worried too if i were at your place but let me reassure you that this is a treatable condition and carry a good prognosis with appropriate management.

Stay relaxed.

Wish you good luck.

Kindest Regards.

It was a pleasure assisting you and i hope my answer was helpful. I will

appreciate 4/5 Star Rating (Good/Excellent Service) & a Bonus as this is the

only way i get credit for my time & expertise. Do not hesitate to ask any follow up

questions or clarifications any time.

Stay relaxed.

Wish you good luck.

Kindest Regards.

questions or clarifications any time.