Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

A black spot on the skin near the anus has appeared recently.

A black spot on the skin near the anus has appeared recently. It is a couple of inches in size. Not raised, not bumpy and does not hurt. I do not have hemroids, or constipation. The only thing alarming is its appearance. Can you help? Thanks.

Anthony Bray MD :

Hello!

Anthony Bray MD :

Your description sounds alarming....I would advise that you have a dermatologist examine the dicolored skin to determine what it is.... I would have concern of amelanoma as a possibility...

Anthony Bray MD :

I hope this informaiton is helpful to you. If you have furtrher questions then let me know and I will be happy to get back with you.

Anthony Bray MD :

If my answer has bene helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback. That would be very much appreciated. Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD :

Anthony Bray MD