Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.

i renctly fell face first on the concrete floor face first

Customer Question

i renctly fell face first on the concrete floor face first a few weeks later m head started hurting more than usual and now when i kinda of touch or brush the side of my head were i fell at i feel like a tinlge feeling and its kinda behind my eye to could you tell me whats wrong
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 1 year ago.

Dr. R. Bora :

Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Dr. R. Bora :

Did you trip over something? How did you fall?

Dr. R. Bora :

Please enter chat.

Dr. R. Bora :

Did you feel dizzy when you feel down?

Customer:

i slip playing basketball and now i get more headaches and it feels wierd when i brush or rub the side of my head

Dr. R. Bora :

The fall may have injured your skull BONES or brain tissue inside.

Customer:

yea i thought i got up quickly but the ppl around me said my head bounce twice but yea i was a little light headed

Dr. R. Bora :

You should urgently get a CT scan of the brain. The headaches are an ominous sign and may be due to bleeding inside from the fall.

Dr. R. Bora :

Have you seen a doctor?

Customer:

no not yet

Customer:

i dont know any head truma doctors around pasadena tx

Dr. R. Bora :

Well, this does not sound good. If you are in the hostel, call 911.

Dr. R. Bora :

Go to the ER.

Dr. R. Bora :

You may be having BRAIN CONTUSION? BLEEDING from trauma.

Dr. R. Bora :

Hope you understand what I am saying.

Customer:

o ok and yes i think i understand

Customer:

so the er should direct me to a speclist

Dr. R. Bora :

Well, contusion inside the brain is commonly associated with headaches.

Customer:
specialist*
Dr. R. Bora :

Neurosurgeon.

Dr. R. Bora :

I have worked in the ER, so have sen many cases like you.

Please remember to choose accept or to rate me excellent service ( 5 or 4 positive rating)to give credit for my answer and time.Bonuses are warmly appreciated.

If you are not finished or if you are not satisfied, please use REPLY TO EXPERT (not poor/bad rating- that hurts the expert helping you).

Customer:

is neurosurgeon the correct name for the specialist

Dr. R. Bora :

Yes.

Customer:

ok so if i dont get treatment right away what is the worse that could happpen

Dr. R. Bora :

You may having weakness in any part of your body or headaches may become more frequent.

Customer:

o ok thank you

Dr. R. Bora :

You are welcome.I hope my answer has helped you.

Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience: 14 years experience in the emergency room.