Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Doctor
Experience:  American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Ivy League trained

My husband says he loves me but no longer desires me we have

My husband says he loves me but no longer desires me we have become soul mates but the romance has gone, there has been no sex for quite some time, I feel so unwanted what should i do??
This is a big problem, as you know- and for both involved parties. A romantic relationship in which someone's sexual desires (ie yours in this case) is headed for trouble or even failure if this is not addressed.
For one, this could be a medical problem. He could have issues with erectile dysfunction and he is embarassed. He could have libido issues due to low testosterone or low thyroid. Finally he may be depressed.
So I would suggest talking to him and his doctor about this.
Alternately, and hopefully not, this may be the tip of the iceberg of another underlying issue and that may be related to your relationship itself- and maybe he is interested in sex, but he is bored.

I hope this helps and good luck

Warm regards

Please rate 3,4 or 5 if this helped. If you have further questions please use reply to expert and not rate bad or poor. This hurts the expert. We can always figure this out to give you a satisfactory experience :-)