Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

Hi, I have ED and have been using test for a couple a years

I have ED and have been using test for a couple a years very succesfully combined sometimes with ciales...sometimes without. Been using 1cc of a combo (test 400) for the last month.
25mg/ml Testosterone Propionate
187mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate
188mg/ml Testosterone Enanthate

Suddenly last sunday no erections at all and i feel it has shrinked. What do you advice as the best and fastest solution?
The views expressed by me are for educational purposes only and do not establish a doctor patient relationship.

Thanks for your question.
Did you take cialis that afternoon?
If yes, how much cialis you take?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes...the only difference i would say last week was that I took it maybe 2 or 3 days in a row....one 20mg tablet.....but i stopped since then ..had erections here and there but not strong....last two days nothing. Im very worried!!!!

Ok.
The erection problem you are experiencing is likely from stress and anxiety on the 'performance'.
You should calm down and this is a temporary phase.
Your testosterone dose is adequate --no need to change that to avoid any side effects.
You can consider taking cialis daily till your erection returns which should not be more than a week or so if you start taking cialis daily after discussing with your doctor.

Best wishes,

Please rate Good or Excellent Service, if you are satisfied with our conversation and do not have any further question, so that I get rewarded for my time & effort. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Just to be sure. I have always taken the minimum dose possible..sometimes skipped weekly to bi weekly.... but is there a chance my tested shutted down?

If i start using HCG and clomid..will it help?

Unlikely it has shut down.
HCG and clomid only helps with the production of the test from the testicles.
The effect will not be significant.
If you have the sexual desire, this is not test related.
This is more likely blood flow to the penis related and psychological.
Cialis will help with the both.
Daily dose of cialis should help henceforth.

Best wishes,