Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

Does green bean coffee extract really help you lose fat? Have

Does green bean coffee extract really help you lose fat? Have their been cases in which a subject didn't lose any fat? Or suffered side effects?
Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today.

The main active ingredient in green bean coffee extract is Chlorogenic Acid. These beans are simply unroasted coffee beans. It is believed (by studies) that the Chlorogenic acid may have some effect on keeping down glucose absorption...which in turn helps reduce weight.

So, yes, there have been studies where weight loss was proven and they don't think it's the caffeine either...it's the Chlorogenic Acid.

Of course, the weight loss will be faster with diet and exercise but this supplement does hold some validity.

Reply back if I can help you further....