Nurse Milli, RN
Nurse Milli, RN, Nurse (RN)
Experience:  20 years experience in many areas of Nursing. Both Hospital and Private Practice experience.
7152018

Having early pregnancie as early as one week what are the symptoms

Having early pregnancie as early as one week what are the symptoms one should experinace? And having pregnancie as at one week can the woman still have intercourse and have sperm release in her? What will happen is there any problem with that?

Hi there and thank you for the question. I am a Registered Nurse and will be happy to help you today. There are no problems with having sexual intercourse early in pregnancy (neither the sperm nor the intercourse itself is a problem) unless the patient is having complications and has been advised to avoid it (in cases of a threatened miscarriage etc).

Usually the earliest symptoms of pregnancy is fatigue, sore breasts/sore nipples, bloating, headache absence of menstrual bleeding and nausea. But only a week into pregnancy might not be noticeable to the patient yet. Some are sensitive to the pregnancy hormone (HCG) and some are not so much...so it depends on the person but the ones I've listed are the most likely.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay nurse,but what trying to say is that am planning on getting pregnant me and my husband so had some chat with doctor Chip and he told me my fertile days to have sex intercourse to get pregnant which are 17,19,20,21,... and did had sex two days before (15th) and on the 17th,20th,22nd so told doctor Chip and he said have a chance of being pregnant and my due date for next month is gonna be for 3 or 4th or 5th am not sure still waiting on that before can have a test.

Yes, so right now you may not have any symptoms of pregnancy at all. Also, if your next period is not due until December 3rd (4th or 5th), then you could go ahead and test now to see if the tests picks up on anything. There are some tests on the market that will pick up on pregnancy hormones up to a week before your missed period. However, if you do decide to test and it's negative, go ahead and test again around the time your period is due to be sure. If you are a week late for your period and still do not have a period, and are still testing negative with the home pregnancy tests, your dr's office can test your blood as it will pick up on the pregnancy hormone much faster and more accurately than the at-home test.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

One more thing can you please from your profession what do you think about it me having sex for those days do you think am a week or two weeks preg? and still had sex intercourse today and he did cum inside me what about that?

When was your last period?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my last period was 5th to 7th of Nov.

Ok, thanks. I was figuring it to be around that time.

If you are pregnant, you are 2 weeks pregnant today (assuming you start every 28 days). And again, it is perfectly fine that your partner released his semen while inside of you. There is no harm in this at all and you can continue to have sex in this fashion all the way through your pregnancy as long as you are not having any complications.

You stand a good chance of being pregnancy and if you are congratulations!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you very much,am having pains on my back bone and it pains real bad that sit for long is this part of it?Cos right now am laying in bed and if its not what kind of drugs can take cos want to use any kind of pills please advice me on this.

Sorry you are having back pain. It is probably not related to the possible pregnancy though. You can take some Tylenol for your pain. It is safe even if you are pregnant. Just follow the package directions.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX grateful to you for your help and if want to get in touch with you next time how do go about it?

You're so very welcome! Just address your question with my name "Nurse Milli" in the title and I'll be sure to get it or you can go to my page....

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-nursemilli/

....and just type your question in the box there on the page. It's been my pleasure to help you. Good luck over the next few days if you decide to test!