Firstly very little of the active ingredients in Neosporin are absorbed from the skin into the bloodstream with normal use.
The standard Neosporin dose is a small amount applied to the affected area one to three times daily.
The effects of an overdose with Neosporin will vary, depending on how much was taken and how it was taken.
If a large amount of the medication is absorbed into the bloodstream, overdose symptoms may occur however chances are very low.
So hearing loss,kidney failure are very rare side effects of neosporin overdose.
Patients with decrease kidney function should avoid neosporin.
So you should apply small amount of neosporin on your abrasions not more than 1 week.
If your symptoms'll not improve then consult your doctor.
Hope this helps.
Please rate me high if you are satisfied with our conversation.
In case you have further query press reply to expert button.
Bonus and positive feedback are appreciated.