Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
19472044

I am 72 years old and have recently met someone and would like

I am 72 years old and have recently met someone and would like to improve our sex relationship. I seem to have lost a considerable amount of genital sensitivity and wonder if there is anything I can do to improve this or is it something that I havé to accept with âge?

Dr. Nomi :

Dr. Nomi :

No need to worry about this problem .

Dr. Nomi :

There are so many lubricant products available which you can try .

Dr. Nomi :

First of all try vitamin E oil.Vitamin E oil is considered one of the best natural ways to boost lubrication and eliminate dryness in the vagina. It's used as a suppository placed directly in the vagina and can help restore proper function in the vagina, as well as restore thin vaginal tissue. Vitamin E suppositories can be bought at many places where feminine products are sold.

Dr. Nomi :

KY jelly can also help in this regard.

Dr. Nomi :

Moreover,one hormonal cream Premarin(it contains estrogen) is quiet helpful for increasing sensitivity and lubrication.

Dr. Nomi :

Drink plenty of water and relax.

Dr. Nomi :

Love itself is a strong stimulant at any age.So fall in love if you got a chance and forget rest . :) Wish you good luck.