Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist
6554558

ANY RELIEF FROM ITHIRITIS

ANY RELIEF FROM ITHIRITIS
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Charles replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,
I am Dr.Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today .I need the following information from you,so that I can provide you the complete & best answer:

Are you diagnosed for osteoarthritis?
Since how long you have these symptoms?
What tests you have undergone so far?
Which joints are affected?

I am online and is waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards-
Dr. Charles

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I GET MOST PAIN IN ARMS, SHOULDERS and legs WHICH MAKES ME FEEL UNSTEADY!!! I SLRRP BADLY AND HAVE SOME PARTICULAR PAIN AROUND THE MIDRIFF AND LOWER BACK MY BODY~ TIME CLOCK IS ALSO UPSET!!! I THINK I HAVE SLEPT ALL NIGHT BUT WHEN I WAKE IT IS ONLY 02.00-02,15 or so!!!! I NOW GET A LOT OF WHAT I CALL ANXIETY DREAMS but NOT NIGHTMARES~ Hoping this is helpful to you. Bob XXXXXXX.

Dear Bob,
Thanks for the valuable info you had given.I’ve taken a close look at your question & the reply and come up with the following answer:

Arthritis is a form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints.But,there are many kinds of arthritis,each with different symptoms and treatments.Most types of arthritis are chronic.

The symptoms you have described can be due to arthralgia or arthritis that is inflammation of joints.X-rays of joint & certain blood tests are required to confirm the diagnosis.

The main treatment is nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS).These are anti-inflammatory drugs that can also relieve pain and stiffness.Low dose corticosteroids like prednisolone may be required.Also medications like Glucosamine and Chondroitin may be prescribed.

The goal of treatment is relief of discomfort and stiffness.Physical activity is important to maintain bone and muscle strength.Exercise can reduce the pain and improve your overall sense of well-being.Eat healthy & nurtrious.Take nutrious diet containing good amount of iron,calcium,magnesium,multivitamins.Bone building supplements such as vitamin D & calcium should be taken.Take 1200 mg of calcium & 800IU of vitamin D daily.If you are are overweight,then reduce your weight.

All this will help you greatly to keep the symptoms of arthritis at bay.Also consult your ortho doctor for the prescription medications accordingly.

Hope this helped & I had provided you an excellent service.

Your satisfaction is my prime goal and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Kind Regards-
Dr.Charles

Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience: Internal medicine specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU SO MUCH DOCTOR CHARLES FOR YOUR EXPLICIT ANSWER~ I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM VERY UNIMPRESSED WITH THE UK NATIONAL HEALTH SYSTEM AS YOU NEVER SEEM TO GET ANY POSITIVE ANSWERS "ITS LIKE NOONE WISHES TO COMMIT TO A POSITIVE ANSWER~AWKWARD, WHEN YOU ARE SUFFERING PROLONGED PAIN!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OHH DEAR~ READ SLRRP~AS SLEEP~~~ SORRY!

Dear Bob XXXXXXX, I can understand your sufferings.So its important that you follow all the measures.Taking Ibuprofen will not help you completely.You may also consult a chiropractioner for the treatment.Gentle stretching and massaging can help maintain a joint's range of motion.It can be successfully treated with conservative(meaning non-surgical) care consisting of medication to control inflammation and pain (either oral or injection), and physical therapy and exercise. Hope this helped & I had provided you an excellent service. My main motive is your satisfaction.If you still have any questions in mind,please feel free to ask. Kind Regards- Dr.Charles

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU Dr CHARLES FOR YOUR USEFUL AND COMPREHENSIVE ADVICE~MUCH MORE HELPFUL THAN THAT GIVEN BY MY OWN DOCTOR OR HOSPITAL~WHICH BY THE WAY IS A TEACHING MOSPITAL!!!!!!!!

Dear Bob XXXXXXX, Thank you for the words of appreciation & Thank you for using just answer website. Kind Regards- Dr.Charles

Hi Bob,
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Have you consulted your doctor?
What medications are you taking now?

Let me know,
Dr. Charles
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello DR CHARLES~THANK YOU FOR YOUR FOLLOW UP REPLY, WHICH I APPRECIATE~unfortunately I am still suffering the symptoms I have now had for more than 3 months~ I have taken on board all your comments and advice and now have quite a substantial ITHIRITIS FILE on my laptop. NO, I have not continued seeing my Doctor lately [I am a man of little faith!] However bearin in mid your pointers on IBUPROFEN I am still taking minimal doses, as it seems to be the only answer for me to elieve the disscomfort at nightime...Over the last 3 months I have taken several urine, blood tests, and hadan xray at KINGs COLLEGE HOSPITAL which, I was told were all reatively clear. I AM AFRAID I PUT MOST OF IT DOWN TO GETTING OLDER~ But my Doctor says "NOT" ~ Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX

Dear Bob XXXXXXX, You can take tab.Ibuprofen for short term only as in long term this can lead to side effects like gastritis,stomach upset etc.Take the medication with consultation of your doctor only. Thank you for using just answer website. Kind Regards- Dr.Charles

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Dr Charles~ I Have a very dear friend who lives in Athens Greece~However his wife HELENA is suffering some form of Cancer. HE HAS TOLD ME SHE WILL OR IS undergoing KIMO treatment. It is ripping their family apart AND I WOULD LIKE TO HELP THEM AS BEST I CAN~ HIS NAME isXXXXX and can be found on FACEBOOK~the detail I have given is brief My friend is cosidering taking Helena to the John Hopkins Hospital in america, following TV hospital/cancer exposure.

Thank you in advance for any help you might relay. B XXXXXXX.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

PENTALIS's EMAIL ADDRESS IS: XXXXXXXXX@XXXXXX gr.

re his wife HELENA~regards XXXXX XXXXX