Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience

Hi my age 35year old and married with one child having 3 year

Customer Question

old.
dr. When ever i go to my wife for inter cours at night my peni is not standup and not to so hard .and

After 3 to 10 min money discharg.this diseas perhaps since 10 years
plz help me suggest me treatment.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 1 year ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

Have you had any tests?

Dr Brims :

To respoond, type in the box and click reply

Customer : Yes i had test
Dr Brims :

What tests did you have?

Customer : I have o
Dr Brims :

Can you repeat that?

Customer : i was test of blood, simens,kidny test but i thing blood and kidney test were ok and simin(urin) there was no of si
Dr Brims :

Have you had your testosterone levels checked?

Customer : there was found of some superm only few
Customer : wat u mean
Dr Brims :

Okay, have you tried any medication?

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Customer : Yes i have checked from drs and lot of medication but no result comes
Dr Brims :

What medication have you tried? I need specific names to be able to help you

Customer : I take medi of homeo pathy and helipathi but i confusing that i dont know that wat i used
Dr Brims :

Did you ever try viagra or any similar medication?

Customer : Sir i used of lot of but i dont know this time
Customer : Sir plz give me treatmento
Dr Brims :

I think you should ask your doctor to try viagra and have your testosterone blood levels checked

Customer :

there were only one doctor who said me to use vigra only one tablets and used saime only one after this i did not use vigra.

Dr Brims :

Then you should ask your doctor to try viagra

Customer :

no

Dr Brims :

Please remember to click on a rating button prior to exiting the chat session

Customer :

and some time i used local temperary tablet after maried for intercourse these tablet that i used only in a month only

Dr Brims :

My advice is for you to ask your doctor to try viagra

Customer :

sir if i use it now it is not working i.e my peni is stand up but not to so hard

Dr Brims :

Then you need to increase the dose, and have your blood testosterone levels checked

Customer :

is it dengerouse for me if i increase the dose? my doctor also said me dont use vigra it could be very degerouse for u

Dr Brims :

Do you have any medical conditions or take any other medication?

Customer :

no i dont have any medical conditions and not take any other medication

Dr Brims :

Then it is not dangerous for you to increase the dose of viagra

Customer :

how much tablet mg

Dr Brims :

50mg is what you should ask your doctor to start with

Customer :

no sir i checked to doctor since one year ago with use one vigra tablets but after this no result comes

Dr Brims :

Then you can ask him to increase the dose to 100mg

Customer :

sir wat u mean ask him to increase

Dr Brims :

Ask him to prescribe 100mg doses of viagra for you to try

Customer :

sir i thing vigra is temperary treatment not for perminent basis do u agree?

Dr Brims :

Yes, that is why I said you need to have your blood tested for testosterone levels, if they are low, they may need to be replenished

Dr Brims :

Customer :

sir i remembered that when i used vigra i feel that there was some thing in my head

Dr Brims :

Then you can try cialis

Customer :

20mg

Dr Brims :

10mg

Dr Brims :

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Customer :

sir, dr.Andrew Rynne also said me to take cialis 20mg few month ago when i used it my penis once again not active and to so hard when i go my wife to intercours

Customer :

sir i feel also that perhapse my wife is not ready to sex and she does not hold my penis due to this my penis is not active it is right

Customer :

?

Dr Brims :

Okay, then you may try levitra, I'm sorry I cannot comment on your wife, please have the testosterone blood test

Customer :

sir it is better that above and how much mg and which country made

Dr Brims :

10mg would be a good start

Customer :

sir can i take it day to day ,weekly, monthly basis,

Dr Brims :

Yes, day to day as needed

Customer :

how much days i take and when u to contact about results

Customer :

with me

Dr Brims :

You may try it for 2 weeks, and contact me at that time, I will check with you in 2 weeks

Dr Brims :

Customer :

sir any other medicen if u priscribe and test also

Dr Brims :

No, that is all for now

Dr Brims :

When you return in 2 weeks I will re-evaluate

Customer :

sir after 2 weeks when i contact u what will be charges, can i again submitted 13 pounds for contact u

Customer :

ok sir by

Dr Brims :

ok

Dr Brims :

Dr Brims :

Yes, you may do the exact same thing

Dr Brims :

STart your question with "For Dr Brims"

Dr Brims :

When you contact me again, start the question with "Dr Brims"

Dr Brims :

Dr Brims :

Are you there?

Dr Brims :

Hello?