Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

doc i did sleep but woke and feel same thing like a bubble

doc i did sleep but woke and feel same thing like a bubble in my chest . what is that . i have to forse myself to burb but cant. my hubby is home upstairs and i feel like this
So you can't burp?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well i either cant or if i manage to do it it starts all over again no relief

So when you do burp it goes away at least for a short time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

for a minute and i begin to have this feeling of a bubble. it starts in the chest then goes up and when its up like now i feeli like i would choke then it comes out and then all over again

Well if burping relieves it it isn't your heart. You really should try at least some over the counter Prilosec or Zantac for a few days since that should stop this from happening.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

but i am saying when i do manage to burp and i think it would get better its not right after burp i get the feeling of bubble again

That's because you're trapping air in you stomach--probably swallowing air with trying to catch your breath and your anxiety. That's the only way your stomach can fill up with air that quickly after your burp.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so honstly yesterday u told me the only way to know if its heart or gas is tests which i did. but i did ekg and echo over a year ago.also u think if it my heart i would be able to sleep or clean? and u told me last night i am almost afraid to feel ok.u right becaus ei am so used to feel this way and be on guard i dont know how to feel ok

Well therapy will teach you how to feel OK. I've told you time and again this is not your heart--wrong symptoms and you are able to sleep and clean. You just can't accept that it isn't your heart
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

u know working now it a gift and a curse . the gift because i can get out of the house the curse because i see so many women older so energetic . last noight i was so feeling like crap all in my thoughts that one woman asked me r u ok

What did you say to her?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i told her i was fine .but i my head i think how do i have to look that people ask

Probably it's just your facial expression--I can imagine that you often look like you're very worried or in pain.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes my coworker tell me alot i look worried or in distress

You should practice smiling from time to time even if you don't feel like smiling.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry was busy . doc its not goinf away i dont know what to do. how can u smile when u feel like that and very afraid

How many times do I have to tell you it is just a reflux problem and swallowing too much air and not your heart? Would you rather see a doctor just so they can tell you the same thing?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i understand what u saying thank god i am not crazy just yet. but do understand what i feel is real and its very unpleasant

I understand it's real and unpleasant--why can't you go get some Mylanta and some Prilosec or Zantac and try those?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have the pink stuff. but u will yell at me what i will tell u i am scared if i take and it wont help then its bad

That's still no excuse for not trying it--if that was what was keeping you from doing it before, then just tell yourself it's just an irrational thought that makes you not try.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i was and still am afraid because a s doctors say if u have heartburn u took meds it doesnt help its heart

It doesn't work that way. Even if the meds don't help it could still be reflux or another GI problem and not the heart.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

so for now i have a pepto.

Mylanta and Prilosec would be better but try that at least.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i will buy at work tody mylanta. ok but answer this what if it wont help

That still doesn't mean it's your heart--you also need to try to stop the deep breathing and yawning--that's just making you swallow more air.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok one last one bewfore i go how can u be certain it is not a heart

Wrong symptoms and you've already had your heart checked out. And, again, if this had been your heart all these other times, you would have had a heart attack by now and you haven't.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

promice this one is the last one. ok i did check it a year ago. isnt it a long time ago. and couls these symptoms last say 6 m,onth and then something bad happens

No, a year isn't a long time and since there was nothing wrong then and these symptoms are not of a heart attack, it doesn't matter how long they've lasted--in fact the more times you have them the even more unlikely it could be your heart.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello doc its been quiet a long time since i had a horrible mograine i would saay 3 weeks and since yesterday i have had it. the light hurts me the back of the head is very heavy i am nauseous. i took 6 advils yestarday and 4 today

Did you sleep last night?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i did but not goo i woke up because of the pain. it feels like my whole head is very sore and the back hurts alot my eyes too

OK.. Did the Advil help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no it doesnt help. if i lay it eases a little.

So what's your worry?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i know that probably its not a aneurism but how can i ease it and also is it normal for migrain / tension last a couple of days

Migraines can last that long but if Advil doesn't help you might need specific migraine prescription medication
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i was prescribed imetrex but she told me to be very careful taking it only when its really bad

So I guess it isn't that bad?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it is as i described to u i am nauseous, the back is heavy, the light hurts my eyes, and i fell like my head is being squeesed, plus since i took 4 advil i am scared to take imetrex now

Why scared? I assume you've taken it before?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no this is the prescription. before i took purocet it was too strong

They aren't the same and the Imitrex won't affect you like the Percocet
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

doc yesterday by the evening my headache was gone today i already took 4 advils. my mom say its because of the bad weather coming so i feel the pressure

So no headache now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry just saw ur responce. no headache today agai, so 2 days ina row is that normal

Not s sign of an aneurysm That kind of headache doesn't come and go
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok its not an aneurism , todays headaches is not as intence as i had esterday toda y i feel pressure in theback of the head and i fee pressure front and its pulsating on a side. but how long can recuring headaches last

Well, they can go on for several days. Sounds like a tension headache
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok is the weather can contribute to it. also u really dont think its an aneurism ?

Yes--changes in barometric pressure can do that, and yes I'm sure it's not an aneurysm