Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice

I have asked my first question in this forum and still have

I have asked my first question in this forum and still have not had a reply to my question yet ! My first question was " Where can I buy Sativex in Australia ? " Can you answer this question now ?

Hi. I'm going to give you a link and we can discuss this further if you like, but Sativex is still in stage 3 trials in Australia so it isn't available for patients there as yet even with a doctor's prescription.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dr. Chip, Thanks for your link but a friend of mine in Vancouver send me this link which is more up to date and at least tells me how and pricing to procure this Sativex in an emergency situation! Here is the link :

Hope that feedback is useful infor to you too !
Thanks for that. I knew that Canada was ahead of Australia with this. Unfortunately, according to that link you wouldn't be able to purchase it from Canada and get it shipped to you.