Dr. R. Bora
Dr. R. Bora, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the emergency room.

CH-130

Customer Question

Today I have a sharp stabbing pain in my upper inner thigh. Have been having pain, a dull ache to really annoying, in my lower leg(shin area) on the outside muscle area for a while now. There is sharp and aching pain in my hip and knee as well as weakness in the lower leg. Also have the same lower leg symptoms in my right arm from the elbow(as the hip) down, and intermittent sharp pains in the upper arm inside. Already have test ran for RA, I don't know, about 6 weeks ago. Where ever there is aching pain there is weakness. ANY IDEA"S. It's getting maddening!
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. R. Bora replied 1 year ago.

Dr. R. Bora :

Hello and welcome, I am happy to help you today.

Dr. R. Bora :

Did you mean that you have pain in the upper and lower limbs on both the sides?

Dr. R. Bora :

Do you have neck pain?

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
By weakness, did you mean you do not find strength while walking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Left Leg, right arm. Weakness in aforementioned leg and arm. Leg will give way if not careful. Arm lacks strength. No neck pain. Walking is all together painful in the left leg due to the pain in the hip recently.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Site is confusing:-(

Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I’m the moderator for this topic. I am sorry, but It seems that the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. But don’t worry….. If you are still waiting for an answer, I will try to find a new professional to assist you! Please keep in mind that sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected. All of our Professionals come on at varying times, so sometimes it’s a bit difficult to predict.Either way....If you would prefer not to wait, please feel free to let me know, and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you.

Camille

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes. please cancel as this confusion continues. Thank you