Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

I recently went to a massage parlor and recieved a hand job. While I received the hand job

I recently went to a massage parlor and recieved a hand job. While I received the hand job the CSW kissed and licked my testicle. 30 seconds to a minute tops. My penis was not kissed and or licked. She only kissed and licked that 1 area. There was no penetration. Time to time I shave my genital region including my testicles. I do not have any visible cuts on my genitals. From a quick look I did not see any cold sores on her lips.

Do I have a risk for any STD's? Can I contract HSV from this very brief encounter? I am most concerned about the kiss/lick on the testicle.

Your advice is appreciated.

Thank you in advance. .

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

HIV is not transmitted trough kissing, the virus cannot survive in saliva

Customer:

I was concerned with STD's. In particular HSV. Would my brief encounter put me at risk for any STD's?

Dr Brims :

From this encounter there is very little chance of any STD's

Customer:

Should I receive testing? Can you be more specific about what quantifies a very little chance?

Dr Brims :

Genital herpes is not transmitted this way, neither is any other STD

Dr Brims :

I would not recommend testing unless you have anxiety disorder

Customer:

OK. Thank you for your clarification and patience.

Dr Brims :

You're quite welcome

Customer:

Have a good night. Thank you again.

Dr Brims :

If you need clarification or have any other questions on this subject please feel free to ask

Dr Brims :

You're welcome