You are welcome, Kim.
Apart from the hypoglycemia (or progesterone playing some role in anxiety between these early morning hours), you may be looked for acid reflux (gastroesophageal reflux disease / GERD), which may be occasionally concomitant and may aggravate the anxiety. Following may help;
1) antacids; Maalox
2) acid blocker; Prilosec
3) loosing weight, if overweight.
4) avoiding alcohol, citrus fruits and juices, chocolate, and tomato based products
5) avoiding large meals. Eat 5 small meals in a day.
6) wait three hours after the meal before you sleep.
7) elevate head end of the bed by 8 inches.
For acid reflux (GERD), following also would be helpful;
1) Nux Vomica
C. Nutrition and supplements;
1) Multivitamin; vitamins A, C, E, the B vitamins, and trace minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, zinc, and selenium.
2) Probiotic supplement
3) Omega 3 fatty acid
4) Avoid; cookies, crackers, cakes, French fries, onion rings, donuts, processed foods, and margarine.5) Also avoid; white breads, pastas, and especially sugar, red meats,
6) Eat lean meats, cold water fish, tofu, beans, olive oil.
It is privilege assisting you.