Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Experience:  U.S. Licensed Physician, general surgery and internal medicine experience
14307416

I have been experiencing horrid creepy crawly sensations in

Customer Question

I have been experiencing horrid creepy crawly sensations in my ears, nose and eyes and its not related to any mites or bugs etc The creepy crawly feeling in my ears started over a year ago and my first presumtion was mite. fleas but my doctor examined and nothing untoward could explain but it continues and if i slighty touch/brush against the outskirts of my earlobe it seems to 'aggrivate/awaken' the scurrying feeling deep in2 my ear. I think I got complacent and just accepted it but now that sensation is happening in my eyes (feels like bug swimming around) and also up my nose and now seems to of spread into my head and checking my hair and using head-lice treatments but to no avail. I'm a 39yr old single mom and its becoming more and more worrying.......any help or advice would be more then appriciated.......thanking you in adavance
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Brims replied 4 years ago.

Dr Brims :

Hello, welcome to Justanswer, I will try to assist you with your medical question, and any medical information you seek

Dr Brims :

Have you had any tests?

JACUSTOMER-g40dgzyr- :

No tests

Dr Brims :

When did this start?

JACUSTOMER-g40dgzyr- :

itch in ear over a year ago, but others (eyes,nose head) for last month but are not agrivated like my ears are

Dr Brims :

Okay, this may be due to electrolyte abnormalities or low vitamin B12 levels causing these sensations

JACUSTOMER-g40dgzyr- :

Apologies, my computer keeps crashing and need to reboot.......can I come back here to discuss further or do I lose this chat?

Dr Brims :

You can come back, can you see my replies?

Dr Brims :

Hello?