Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist
6554558

How to stop anul seepage?

How to stop anul seepage?
Dear customer,
I am Dr.Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today .I need the following information from you,so that I can provide you the complete & best answer:

Since how long you have these symptoms?
Have you undergone any tests so far?
Is there any other known medical illness?

I am online and is waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards-
Dr. Charles
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hemroids few years. seepage, once in a while. physical last month good. treat hemroids with ointments perscribed by V.A. I,m asking if there is a treatment, and what is it?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

You are running around in circles! Do you have an answer or not? I've already answered you and paid you 2wce. Can I get a straight answer? One that is a real life treatment? I'm sorry if I seem to have no patience, but computer talk isn't my specialty!

Dear Len,
I am sorry for the delay in answer.There was mild technical error.So I have to write the whole answer again.

Thanks for the valuable info you had given.I’ve taken a close look at your question & the reply and come up with the following answer:

The symptoms you have described seems to be due to a condition called fecal incontinence.Its most common causes are:severe diarrhea,stress,damage to the nerves that control the anal muscle, reduction in the elasticity of the rectum,Inflammatory bowel disease.

It is more common in elderly age as the there is reduction in the elasticity of the rectum.History of hemorrhoids or constipation is another common cause.It causes the muscles of the anus and intestines to stretch and weaken.

You need following tests

-Anal manometry,
-Proctography
-Anal electromyography tests for nerve damage
-Stool examination

Underlying cause needs to be treated.If the anal muscles are weak, injections of ‘bulking agents' into the wall of the anus may help.Treatment varies from medications,dietary changes,bowel training to the last option of surgery according to the cause.

Exact diagnosis can only be made after physical & clinical examination.So I advice you to make an appointment with your doctor for these tests & examination to know the exact cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Hope this helped & I had provided you an excellent service.

Your satisfaction is my prime goal and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Kind Regards-
Dr.Charles