Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
19472044

The nurse called me saying the results of my gonhorrhea test

The nurse called me saying the results of my gonhorrhea test was inconclusive, the clamidyia(sp) was negative. I have to go get swabbed again for the gonhorrhea, why would this happen. I also have zero symptoms. What's the probability of the test results coming back positive? I'm literally dreaming out.

Dr. Nomi :

A bad specimen taken or delay in performing test after specimen provided can cause such results.If you have no symptoms then result is negative.Do not worry.

Customer:

Even tho I've read that some women show no symptoms?

Customer:

Are you there?

Dr. Nomi :

Yes,you are right.But strong possibility is that results are negative.Because in case of positive results lots of bacteril colonies are detected which give strongly positive results.So your results are either negative or weakly positive.