Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

Hi i am have eraction or keeping eraction problem i feel that

Hi i am have eraction or keeping eraction problem i feel that i dont have inof sexual treger so my problem is syccologic cuz i check my self with the dotor and was no problem .i am 28 any answer plz or tablet
Dear customer,
I am Dr.Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today. I need the following information from you, so that I can provide you the best answer:

Since how long you have erection problem?
Have you undergone any tests so far?
Is there any other known medical illness?

I am online and is waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards-
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Since about one year i did all yhe tests with the doctor i iam ok he said i feel that my problem is sycolgic

Dear Fadel,
Thanks for the valuable info you had given.I’ve taken a close look at your question & the reply and come up with the following answer:

First the cause of ED(erectile dysfunction) should be evaluated.Its most common causes are:diabetes,hypertension (high blood pressure),cardiovascular diseases,cigarette smoking,nerve or spinal cord damage,low testosterone levels,certain medications.

As you have been tested & ruled out for all these medical conditions,psychological causes seems to be the most probable cause.. It includes: stress, anxiety, depression, guilt, Low self-esteem, nerves – especially about performing, relationship problems - especially if you’re no longer keen on your partner. Certain feelings can interfere with normal sexual function, including feeling nervous about or self-conscious about sex; feeling stressed either at home or at work.

You need to keep your stress/anxiety/depression/psychological causes away.Following will further help you greatly:

-Writing in a journal or talking to a friend about it can help you sort out your feelings.

-Laugh more.Watch a funny movie, tell a joke, read the comics.

-Breathe slowly, deeply, and well.Relaxation begins with slow, deep breathing from your diaphragm.

-Identify the sources of stress in your life.

-Focus on what makes you feel calm and in control.

-Avoid people who stress you out

-Get enough sleep, nourishment, and exercise

-Take notes on everything and refer to them as much as you have to, and keep those notes organized.

All of the little things matter & will help you greatly in coping with stress & anxiety & will enhance your erection.

Hope this helped & I had provided you an excellent service.

Your satisfaction is my prime goal and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Kind Regards-

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is there any peels i can take to get back my self trust cuz know when i want to have sex i feel nervous not have proper erition so i will not have one
Dear Fadel,
I am happy to answer your follow up question & your 100% satisfaction is my prime goal.

First I would like to follow the above tips & measures to decrease down your anxiety.Cause of anxiety is the body's normal "alarm system," the set of mental and physical mechanisms that allows a person to respond to a threat, tends to be triggered unnecessarily, when there is no danger.

Also the doctor can do other screening tests to know the cause,type,level & degree of anxiety/depression you have before sex like.You may need following tests:

-Dexamethasone Suppression test
-Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale,
-Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression (HRSD).

Think positive.Positive thinking will replace negative & waste thoughts & will prevent over thinking.Several medicines/pills can make anxiety less severe or stop them altogether. specific members of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor(SSRI) and the benzodiazepine families of medications are approved by the Food and Drug Administration.Cognitive-behavior therapy & psychotherapy also may help greatly.These are prescription medications & will be prescribed by your doctor after examination.

My main motive is your satisfaction.If you still have any questions in mind,please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards-

Hi Fadel

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Have you followed the tips?
Is there improvement in erection?

Let me know,