Dr. Charles
Dr. Charles, Doctor
Experience:  Internal medicine specialist

i have 7 bumps under the head of penis when I pull the foreskin

i have 7 bumps under the head of penis when I pull the foreskin back. I popped one of them and a clear gel liquid came out . Most of the bumps are under 1mm in diameter. Some days I can see the bumps and other days there barely visible . What are these bumps?
Dear customer,
I am Dr.Charles and I’m happy to help with your question today. I need the following information from you, so that I can provide you the best answer:

What is your age?
Are you sexually active?
Is the bumps painful?

I am online and is waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards-
Dr. Charles
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
23 year old , yes sexually active and no not painful
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

23 years old , yes sexually active and no pain not at all

Dear customer,
Thanks for the valuable info you had given.I’ve taken a close look at your question & the reply and come up with the following answer:

Bumps on the head of penis are very common and most do not have a serious cause The most probable cause of your painless bumps is Fordyce spots.They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance, or a fear that they might be sexually transmitted – which they are not! They are abnormally dilated blood vessels, covered by thickened skin.

Another possibility is of angiofibromas.They are Pearly papules & are not infectious and require no treatment.Both the conditions are self limiting & don't require any treatment & it is not an STD.if there is any blisters or other symptoms appear,then you need to consult your doctor to rule out the STD's.

So there is nothing concern about this now.Just keep an eye of observation.It is a self limiting condition.

Hope this helped & I had provided you an excellent service.

Your satisfaction is my prime goal and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have.Please feel free to ask if you have any other question.

Kind Regards-

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The bumps under the head like a couple of centimeters , not on the head

Dear customer,
I am happy to answer your follow up question.

Yes,i have given you the answer regarding the bumps inside the foreskin like when you retract the foreskin are most probably due to fordyce's spot only & there is usually no treatment required.The fordyce's spot can occur on head of penis or inside the foreskin.

It is a self limiting disease & no treatment is required.Just have a regular observation of this.It is a self limiting condition.

Hope I have answered it.

My main motive is your satisfaction.If you still have any questions in mind,please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards-