Dr. Singh
Dr. Singh, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS. General Practitioner, experienced in hospital care and primary care.

I have dry, cracked foreskin on my penis. It has been there

I have dry, cracked foreskin on my penis. It has been there for
A while. It is not painful until I get an erection and stetches it out and
Seems to crack it more. Any help would be awesome!
This could be caused by a number of things such as a fungal infection, STD or dermatitis. I recommend that you do get yourself checked out by your primary care physician for a proper exam to determine its exact cause. If it is a fungal infection, antifungal cream will help. If it is an STD treatment of that specific STD would help. And if it is dermatitis there are specific creams that can be prescribed.

If you have any questions, please ask.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I know it is not an std because I'm a virgin, and I dont know how I would have got a fungal infection. Thanks for the answer though!
Fungal infections can occur with moist skin/sweating etc as that is the environment that fungus grows best. The can occur in someone without a sexual history. I do recommend that you have it looked at to prevent further irritation.

If you have any additional questions please ask. Otherwise please click accept.