Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

I am desperately looking for a Naturopath or Natural Medicine

I am desperately looking for a Naturopath or Natural Medicine specialist who handles Cancer Patient care in Adelaide, South Australia.

I know there are natural Cancer Clinic's around the world who have all very successfully treated cancer, and yet I have not been able to find one here.

Can somebody please help me?

Thank you,
Marie

Greetings.

Here is a link where you can find the various naturopathy and their telephone numbers;

http://www.naturaltherapypages.com.au/natural_medicine/sa/adelaide/Naturopath

Here is the another list;

http://www.australiannaturaltherapistsassociation.com.au/features/find_health.php?PostCode=&TownCity=&State=SA&Therapy=Naturopathy&S=

Just a word of cation though; there are some cancers which may be amenable to the naturopathy but some may not so discuss the results beforehand with your primary care doctor and naturopathy doctor. Which type of cancer do you have?

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

We have recently implemented a new rating and feedback system. Please be aware that you are rating my courtesy and service as a professional. If you have any questions whatsoever, or there is anything I can clarify for you, please temporarily bypass the rating system by clicking “Continue the Conversation” or "Reply."

Clicking either of the lowest two options reflects poorly on me so please reply to me if there is anything else I can do to help before choosing those options. I appreciate your patience while we work out the kinks. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I have provided you. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for those links.
It's my Mother in Law and she has stomach cancer.

You are very welcome.

You may try the naturopathy treatment. Some may be helpful in increasing the body immunity. Though there are no double blind randomized controlled trials (thus evidences are weak), that naturopathy treatment would be very effective in cancer stomach.

It is privilege assisting you.