Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
18722459

for few weeks now i noticed Inability to concentrate,Confusion,Extreme

for few weeks now i noticed Inability to concentrate,Confusion,Extreme hunger,Blurred vision (some times) some of this happens when am hungry ,did some searches and they said it could be a low sugar in the blood,if this is through what can i use for the treatment please.(there was this day while driving i suddenly felt like shutting my eye's i had to force myself to stay awake for few sec's and the feelings stopped.
Does this happen when you've gone quite a while without eating?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes without eating,lets say before dinner or if i have my dinner late before normal time.

And what blood tonic specifically were you considering using?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not so sure yet,i just think i could get a good capsule blood tonic.

OK This definitely sounds like a low blood sugar problem and for that you need to eat three meals a day with a snack in between, so basically eating six times a day. As for a blood tonic capsule I suggest one with an iron supplement in it
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok thanks please could you make me a best time or hour's to take breakfast ,lunch to dinner and best time to take the snacks in btw too also how long should i take this blood tonic with iron for? another thing i'll want u to know is that,lately i have been working out on my muscles just a home gym and anytime i workout in the morning i get real hungry immediately but i do take my breakfast after workout,but can workout cos this too?

OK. Breakfast at about 8. Snack at 10 Lunch at 1 Snack at 3 Dinner at 6 and Snack at 10 Take the tonic for two months And yes, workout before breakfast could cause the problem Have something to eat before the workout
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok great dr,i hope i don't need to be on med's and checkups?

Well it would be best to have the checkup but this may solve your problem. You're quite welcome and please remember to rate my service to you