Dr. Nomi
Dr. Nomi, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Medical Doctor,UK
19472044

ra im

Customer Question

I have PCOS and I have gone from having periods very seldom in my life to spotting almost everyday for the last several weeks. When I tried to get into my OBGYN the next available appointment was months away, I am wondering if this is normal for my condition, and how concerened I should be? I am 36 years old/
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Nomi replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Nomi :

Dr. Nomi :

Yes,it is normal in PCOs to have irregular periods and some times no periods at all.

Dr. Nomi :

You don't worry .It shows hormonal imbalance and your doctor will prescribe hormones to treat it.

JACUSTOMER-tvjqixzq- :

Even though I have gone from almost nerver having a period, to spotting for almost 5 weeks?

JACUSTOMER-tvjqixzq- :

I received the same answer to my second question as to my first, was this intentional? I am asking if bleeding all of the time is normal, I understand no periods is normal.

JACUSTOMER-tvjqixzq- :

Was I going to get an answer to my follow up question? How do I get my money back as per the agreement I am not satisfied!!!!